Translate

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Life In the Fast Lane!


Yes , Yes , people now a days live life alot faster with social media updating you every minute with news on everything you care about . Fast Food chains that are , like seriously, taking over the world. Cars that go over 160mph yet on a normal highway you're only allowed to go 60 or 70mph. What would happen if we took today's "always on the move" people and placed them back in the pioneer days. I'm talking like the Oregon Trail days, I'm sure some of you played that game in grade school. But seriously what would you do without fast cars , fast food, and fast media. How long could you survive living in the past?

Well thanks to this tutorial and Photoshop CC's new Path Blur tool. I was able to achieve this cool blur effect that goes along with the text in the photo.

Using the Path Blur


After I learned how to use it and applied it to the original picture. 



I added a gradient map for a cool lighting effect. Then the text was added along with a motion blur filter. 


I Hope you enjoyed this blog post.Please comment below answering today's questions. It would be fun to hear your responses.Don't forget share this post with friends or other graphic designers.If you like please subscribe by E-mail and/or follow this blog so you wont miss a single post. If you want to follow me outside of this blog then please add me on Google+, FacebookTwitterTumblr and/or Pintrest. If you guys have any design work that you would like me to critique or showcase on this blog than please E-mail me at SabrinaSummers2000@yahoo.com. Furthermore if you have any ideas or suggestions as to future blog posts than please comment below.  

From Sabrina Summers with Peace and Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment