Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stop dressing like Tramps, Ladies !!!


Well the words speak true ya know. Sure it's a plus to look smexy hot ..but that's only your hard outer shell. Your inner beauty is your soul, your personality, your charm. All those things are what get people to like you and even fall in love with you , not your clothes , hair , and/or make-up! So what why did I make this? Just for fun you see and to hopefully send a powerful message to young women. Originally I was working on a Godzilla movie poster tutorial...but quickly got frustrated with it . Then I search for another tutorial and found this one:

Playing with type and images in Photoshop


Of course I made the design in my own way , using the tutorial as guidance. The author went with a beautiful yet eerie photo while I made a minimal design with the text taking center stage. So tell me , which design do you like better..mine or Abduzeedo's  ? Be honest !

Here's my first ever GIF showing how I made my design ..somewhat.



  1. Added gradient background
  2. Added pattern
  3. Added text

I Hope you enjoyed this blog post.Remember to always leave questions , if you have any, and share this post with friends or other graphic designers. Don't forget to subscribe by E-mail or follow this blog so you wont miss a single post. If you want to follow me outside of this blog then please add me on Google+, FacebookTwitter, and/or Tumblr. If you guys have any design work that you would like me to critique or showcase on this blog than please E-mail me at SabrinaSummers2000@yahoo.com. Furthermore if you have any ideas or suggestions as to future blog posts than please comment below.  

From Sabrina Summers with Peace and Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment